KSambaClient install errors.

Eric F Crist ecrist at adtechintegrated.com
Tue Dec 30 09:05:00 PST 2003

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone has tried to get the ksamabaclient working on
freebsd 4.9.  A buddy and I are trying to get it to install from sources, but
we get some funny errors.  They are:

In file included from printerdlgimpl.cpp:58:
printerdlgimpl.h:37: kcmprinterdlg.h: No such file or directory
In file included from printerdlgimpl.cpp:59:
usertabimpl.h:32: usertab.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop in /root/ksambaplugin-0.4.2/kcm_sambaconf.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /root/ksambaplugin-0.4.2.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /root/ksambaplugin-0.4.2.

Perhaps one of you can point me in the right direction?

TIA

Eric Crist
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc