Backup Server

Matthew Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Mon Dec 29 12:21:03 PST 2003

I'm actually looking for a decent way to backup data on two servers to
my local machine (which isn't accessible from the public).  So
obviously, I would need some sort of client app on my local machine to
"connect" to the two remote BSD machines and backup the files I need
locally.

With rsync, it appears that my machine would need to run the server
software, and the two servers would run clients.  That just wouldn't
work.

Anyone have any ideas?  tar plus maybe wget?

Thanks,

Matt