Dual Boot WinXP + FreeBSD

Julio Cesar vanderlaars at online.ie
Sat Dec 27 16:14:10 PST 2003

Hello everyone
This is my first post here and I wanted to say that I looked for this info everywhere but didn´t find that´s why I´m making this simple question. I´m right now using Win XP but till yesterday I used to run a dual boot system (RedHat 9/XP) but I decided to send RH to Hell and replace it to FreeBSD but when the instalation begun, I realized it couldn´t read mu NTFS drives so I thought the instalation wouldn´t work, then I ask you guys:

1. Can I have another dual boot on my machine with XP (NTFS) and FreeBSD?
2. Where can I read more about the process of instalation to keep my XP partition alive?

Thank You

     Julio Cesar
      MCP ID #3092980
      PGP KEY ID 0x7086BA80