Can't find k3b setup program

Trey Sizemore trey at thesizemores.net
Sat Dec 27 10:10:08 PST 2003

On Sat, 2003-12-27 at 12:26, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> On Saturday 27 December 2003 18:31, Trey Sizemore wrote:
> > If that's the case, any pointers on getting k3b setup correctly on my
> > machine.  I have atapicam enabled in my kernel for my CD drives.
>
> The port has a pkg-message file for it.

One last question.  I assume the following line in the pkg-message means
that I need to edit the two lines in my /etc/fstab file:

2. Your CD and DVD drives must have a mount point in /etc/fstab. They
have to be accessed through their atapicam device. I.e. the drives have
to be addressed by /dev/cd0c instead of /dev/acd0c.

to read:

/dev/cd0		/cdrom		cd9660	ro,noauto	0	0
/dev/cd1		/cdrom1		cd9660	ro,noauto	0	0

I notice there is currently no 'slice' for the CD drives in my fstab
(for example, mine is /dev/acd0 and not /dev/acd0c)

Thanks.