Trouble Compiling 5.2

Matthew Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Sat Dec 27 00:16:24 PST 2003

(Sorry if this post comes through multiple times.  Had some reverse DNS
problems and I just fixed them, but I'm not sure if the 3 other messages
I sent will go through to the list after being originally denied.)

My question is ... anyone know whats wrong with the following?

roadrunner# make buildkernel KERNCONF=roadrunnerkern
"Makefile.inc1", line 739: warning: String comparison operator should be
either == or !=
"Makefile.inc1", line 739: Malformed conditional ((!defined(NO_RESCUE)
||  defined(RELEASEDIR)) &&  (${TARGET_ARCH} != ${MACHINE_ARCH} ||
${BOOTSTRAPPING} < 501101))
"Makefile.inc1", line 739: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile.inc1", line 741: if-less endif
"Makefile.inc1", line 741: Need an operator
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.