Dynamic DNS Updates

Evan Sayer esayer1 at san.rr.com
Fri Dec 26 18:00:34 PST 2003

	FreeBSD-
I would like to know how to make my server running 4.9 update my
networks Dynamic Ip  address on my domains DNS servers.  My ip is
always changing because it's dynamic, so a domain is essentially
pointless unless i can get this up and running.  You could say i want
my domain to function as though it were assigned to a Static IP.  I
have been googleing for hours, and i can't understand any of it.
Please be advised, i am somewhat new to FreeBSD.

Thanks a lot.