Application Problems & Questions

gffds fsdff eurijk666 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 11:20:17 PST 2003

**I would appriciate if my name (if you can find it)/email wasnt posted
anywhere for this**

So I am running FreeBSD as our master server for the network. It is working
extremely well. Here is where the problem comes into play; I want to run zDS
for FreeBSD. This probably makes me sound new, but when I run the program, I
do not know how to get back into the shell without exiting the program
(making it non-multi-tasking for me). Is their a single to do so? If not
could you make one?

ALSO: I am not sure how to run the program at boot.

Another Worry: If I can not get zDSBot to switch onto the shell, then I
probably can not run Half-Life Dedicated Server for Linux (under binaries)
either.

Can you please help me! Thank you.

- A guy