Replicating current KDE menu structure

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Sun Dec 21 17:06:28 PST 2003

I'm currently using Mandrake linux, but I'm about to install FreeBSD on
this machine.  I like the KDE menu structure as it is set up now and
want to replicate this in FreeBSD.  For example, to access k3b, go to
Applications -> Archiving -> Cd burners.  Is there a file I can print
that would show the hierarchy of the KDE menu I could use as a reference
to ultimately replicate?

--
Cheers,
Trey

At a given moment I open my eyes and exist.
And before that, during all eternity, what was there?
Nothing.
- Ugo Betti