CGI_Lite module installation to perl 5.8.2

Martin Hudec corwin at aeternal.net
Thu Dec 18 00:46:15 PST 2003

Hello,

Okay I apologize for crossposting :).
I mailed error and my workaround to author of CGI_Lite.
I tried to reproduce this error in default system perl environment (v5.005_03
built for i386-freebsd), but everything was okay.

On Thursday 18 December 2003 02:04, Doug White wrote:
> Don't crosspost lists. Thanks.
> This should be reported to the CGI_Lite authors.

cheers,
M.

--
:
:. kind regards
:.: =@= corwin at aeternal.net
:.:
:.: "When you want something, all the universe
:.:   conspires in helping you to achieve it."
:.:                   - The Alchemist (Paulo Coelho)