Load new drivers during install

Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. kdk at daleco.biz
Wed Dec 17 07:58:31 PST 2003

michael Alexander wrote:

> [...]
Any chance you're talking about the "do kernel configuration
in full-screen visual mode" stuff?  That's just for old ISA hardware,
*IIRC*.  On most modern systems you can delete that whole list
and everything still works.

The GENERIC kernel already contains support for the mly driver
(Acceleraid/eXtremeraid).

What's the onboard NIC?

Kevin Kinsey
DaleCo, S.P.