Load new drivers during install

Hunter Pine hunter at compuhelp.com
Wed Dec 17 07:54:49 PST 2003

The DAC960 drivers are built into the generic kernel. You shouldn't have to
install anything third party. Just configure your array in the accelraid's
bios util, and freebsd setup should see the drives.

# Compaq Smart RAID, Mylex DAC960 and AMI MegaRAID controllers.  Only
# one entry is needed; the code will find and configure all supported
# controllers.
#
device          ida             # Compaq Smart RAID
device          mlx             # Mylex DAC960
device          pst             # Promise Supertrak SX6000
device          amr             # AMI MegaRAID

Hunter