Load new drivers during install

michael Alexander linux at milwaukeevalve.com
Wed Dec 17 05:58:33 PST 2003

What is a KLD?  This is my first experience with freeBSD, I was expecting
abit better from it as I kept hearing it is typically easier to setup and
work with than the linux distros.  Very frustrating since my hardware is
specifically listed in the supported hardware section as well.
My issues appear to be related to my mylex acceleraid250 (DAC960) card. (I
also have similar trouble with redhat9 on this issue as well)

-Mike