Postfix and FreeBSD question

Sven Pfeifer sven at yagonna.de
Wed Dec 17 01:51:08 PST 2003

Hi,

Ihsan Junaidi <freebsd at synthexp.net> wrote:
> jwilliams at pop.courtesymortgage.com wrote:

[...]

> once you have postfix installed, my personal preference is to symlink
> /usr/local/sbin/postfix to /usr/local/etc/rc.d/postfix (postfix binary
> accepts start/stop args in compliance with freebsd's rc architecture)

don´t you need to add the extension ".sh" to your link? I fond the
following in the handbook.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/book.html#CONFIGTUNING-STARTING-SERVICES

[...]

	Sven

--
8. After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married
   immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in