Email problem

Micheal Patterson micheal at tsgincorporated.com
Tue Dec 16 10:41:43 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "samy lancher" <washville2003 at yahoo.com>
To: "Micheal Patterson" <micheal at tsgincorporated.com>
Cc: <freebsd-questions at freebsd.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: Email problem

> hello steve,
> httpd belongs to user:www and group:www; is it ok if i change only the
group to smmsp? does it effect the webserver in any way? the webserver and
email server is working fine now. i am worried if the change might have any
bad effect.

> thanks,
> Naveen.

I've not noticed any ill effects as of yet with a group of smmsp. To be
honest, it's a catch all until I can come up with a better way. I've just
not found that way yet.

--

Micheal Patterson
TSG Network Administration

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
message.