mfsroot and sysinstall

C. R. Garcia crgarcia at satx.rr.com
Mon Dec 15 17:32:50 PST 2003

I have modified and compiled a new sysinstall for a custom
installation.  After I vnconfig mfsroot.flp and copy my new
sysinstall program in it, the new iso I burn does not work.

It seems after I mount mfsroot, all files in /stand are
linked together and are all the same size around (2.1M).
When I copy in the new sysinstall, they all change to the
new size of sysinstall, around 932k.  It I run /stand/pwd,
it starts like running sysinstall with the blue screen
and then errors saying can not run pwd.

Does anyone know how to copy a new sysinstall in the /stand
directory in mfsroot?

-thanks
-crgarcia