Notebook Mouse and 5.x

Minnesota Slinky mnslinky at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 19:36:50 PST 2003

Thanks, but no.

I have always been able to get the mouse working, even in 5.x, but I
can't get my integrated mouse working/touchpad working for my laptop.  I
can occaisionally get an external PS/2 to work, but it's not stable.  I
have to have it plugged in before I boot.

TIA

Eric F Crist
President
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc