Radeon 7000 and dual head

Gary Hodder vk2kcf at vk2kcf.com
Tue Dec 9 02:44:00 PST 2003

Hi all,

has anyone got a radeon 7000 to work with dual head?
This card is the one with 2 15 pin d9 shell size connectors.
I'm running Freebsd 4.9 and have upgraded X to the pre release version
XFree86 4.3.99.12.
All the examples I have got off the net dont work, I keep getting
screen0 doesn't exist: deleting placement, in the X log.
It appears there are a couple of versions of this card, from what of
found is the ones with only 1 15pin d9 shell connector work but the
versions with 2 dont.
This cards works fine in dual head under Linux but I wont to move to
Freebsd.
Any ideas or examples to get it working would be appreciated.

Thanks
Gary.