ipfw keep-state (ASAP anwser need)

Gregory Edigarov greg at profi.kharkov.ua
Tue Dec 9 01:32:40 PST 2003

Hello,

The folowing is a fragment of my rc.firewall which must allow all
traffic in and out of my named.

----
ipfw add 4100 allow udp from me to any 53 keep-state
ipfw add 4200 allow udp from any to me 53
ipfw add 4300 allow udp from me 53 to any
---
This is a fragment from my kernel configuration:
---
options         IPFIREWALL              #firewall
options         IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE      #enable logging to
syslogd(8)
options         IPFIREWALL_FORWARD      #enable transparent proxy
support
options         IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIT=100    #limit verbosity
options         IPDIVERT                #divert sockets
options         IPSTEALTH
options         ICMP_BANDLIM
options         DUMMYNET
options         BRIDGE