Console resolution

Aleksander Rozman - Andy andy at kksonline.com
Mon Dec 8 12:35:49 PST 2003

Hi !

I have just installed FreeBSD onto my notebook. I am using FreeBSD for
quite some time, and now I decided to install it on my notebook (I got
tired of both RedHat and Windows 2000, which both didn't work as they
should (I had both installed on same computer)) and remove everything else
from it.
Problem is that this notebok Toshiba, has *very* ugly system font. On
RedHat I solved this problem, by giving higher resolution to text mode
(which I what I would like to do here). I am wondering if this is also
possible on freebsd. I use text mode a lot, so this is quite important, I
use Xwindows only if I must...

Take care.
Andy

*  Aleksander Rozman - Andy  * Fandoms:  E2:EA, SAABer, Trekkie, Earthie *
*     andy at kksonline.com     * Sentinel, BH 90210, True's Trooper,       *
*    andy at atechnet.dhs.org   * Heller's Angel, Questie, Legacy, PO5,     *
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender    *
*     PGP key available      *    http://www.atechnet.dhs.org/~andy/     *