malloc, Out of memory! Help.

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 5 06:55:13 PST 2003

Hello everyone,

  Iam on FreeBSD 4.8-R
  Im running apache_fp-1.3.27 and mod_perl-1.27_1 also mod_php4-4.3.1
  My Email web Interfac is Openwebmail.

  Suddenly from no where, I found the openwebmail page, start not to work at
all.
  I chkd the logs its flooded by msg:

suidperl in free(): warning: recursive call
suidperl in free(): warning: recursive call
suidperl in free(): warning: recursive call
suidperl in free(): warning: recursive call
suidperl in free(): warning: recursive call
suidperl in malloc(): warning: recursive call
Out of memory!

  I saw a man page called malloc, and it says:  purpose memory allocation
functions

  How I can increase this malloc+free What i should do?
  Please Anyhel is appreciate it and needed.

  Marwan.