SCSI Disk not found

Michael E. Mercer mmercer at nc.rr.com
Thu Dec 4 09:31:03 PST 2003

The drive that can not be found is a
Western Digital WD Enterprise 4360
4.3 GB Wide-Ultra SCSI

I have removed the second SCSI controller card (PCI) and
 the Seagate SCSI Hard Drive.

All that remains is the On-motherboard scsi controller and the
western digital SCSI drive.

The Compaq Configuration Utility sees the drive.
But FreeBSD does not.

Any ideas? Is this Drive supported?

Thanks
Michael E Mercer