Error code when attempting kde3 install

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 3 16:14:41 PST 2003

After doing a minimal install, then make buildworld, make buildkernel,
make install kernel and make installworld on 5.2 Beta everything looked
OK.

Then I wanted to install KDE 3.1.4 so I changed to the
/usr/ports/x11/kde3 directory and did a 'make install clean'.  It
chugged along for a while then exited with the following error code:

/usr/X11R6/bin/mkhtmlindex:No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11-fonts/Xft
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/qt32
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/kde3.

I tried to install kde3 twice using this method and both times it exited
with this error.

Hoping someone can help with this error.

The output of uname -a is as follows:

FreeBSD laptop at treyfbsd.org 5.2-BETA FreeBSD 5.2-BETA #0:  Tue Dec 2
22:41:35 EST 2003  root at laptop@treyfbsd.rog:/usr/obj/usr/src/GENERIC
i386

Thanks.

--
Cheers,
Trey

At a given moment I open my eyes and exist.
And before that, during all eternity, what was there?
Nothing.
- Ugo Betti