ASUS WL-100

Jez Hancock jez.hancock at munk.nu
Mon Dec 1 21:51:34 PST 2003

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 11:15:59PM -0500, William O'Higgins wrote:
> After much rooting through this list's archives I tried adding this to
> /etc/pccard.conf:
>
> # Asus WL-100
> card "ASUS" "802_11b_PC_CARD_25"
>         config  auto "wi" ?
>         insert  /etc/pccard_ether $device start
>         remove  /etc/pccard_ether $device stop
>
> Now that card works just fine.  Now, since this card *is* supported, how
> do I contribute the info so that it gets included in
> /etc/defaults/pccard.conf and man wi?
You could make a post to the freebsd-doc mailing list detailing your
suggested additions to those sources you mention.  There are people
there that can see to getting your additions added.

Alternatively you could use 'send-pr' to send a problem report with the
suggestions you have.

This document details how you can help contribute to the project:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributing/index.html

particularly:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributing/contrib-how.html#AEN115

for changes to documentation.