Driver for Onstream ADR2.60 IDE

Peter Elsner peter at servplex.com
Fri Aug 29 08:55:58 PDT 2003

Short answer: No

Long answer: No, because OnStream isn't using a standard ATAPI driver for
their IDE drives.

The make use of accessing the drive using very special commands in their
proprietary backup
software.  Without the software the drive won't work.  I have already
contacted On Stream about
this many times, (my boss insisted I get it working with FreeBSD), and to
no avail, they will not
help me unless I'm running Windows.

Peter Elsner