Help Required

paul beard paulbeard at mac.com
Thu Aug 28 21:12:26 PDT 2003

Ahmad Memon wrote:
>    Hello..
>
>    We are having presentations on different OS in our class.. and i chose
>    the Unix freeBSD for my group to do a presentation on.. i would like
>    some info - if possible - on this system, or anything that could help
>    me with that presentation. So i thought maybe u could give me some
>    tips or some websites where i could find some info that could give me
>    an edge over the other students of my class.

Well, as other posters have suggested, install it and live with
it: there's no better way.

It's a bit much to expect anyone on this mailing list to help you
get an edge over your classmates. But doing an installation and
learning how it really works will certainly teach you a lot.

When you have specific questions, come back and you'll get all the
help you need (hint: this is one of the advantages of FreeBSD over
the Leading Brand).

--
Paul Beard
<http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a
warning to others.