Mailman

george george at vagner.com
Tue Aug 26 11:23:19 PDT 2003

I dont think the memory is bad cause the only core dumps i get
are from mailman, no other program crashes and i have uptimes of
over 250 days and can successfully compile world and kernels
without problems. As for the heat thing it is an EPIA M1000
that uses 16 watts of power and has a "fansink".

I am wondering if it has to do with the processor not being an AMD or Intel
cause it is a C3 VIA.