Cvsup script question

Marco Gonçalves marco at aces.pt
Mon Aug 25 07:33:41 PDT 2003

Hi, i did some minor alterations to the script by

#!/usr/local/bin/bash

/usr/local/bin/cvsup -g -L 0 /etc/cvsupfile # Keep quiet except for errors
/usr/local/sbin/portsdb -Uu > /dev/null     # Hopefully, show only errors
/usr/local/sbin/pkgdb -aF
/bin/echo
/bin/echo "Updated ports:"
/usr/local/sbin/portversion | grep "<"      # Show only changed ports

but strangly, at least for me, is that the 2nd line the output is not being redirected to /dev/null and if i execute this script i still get lots of output...