[freebsd-questions] Re: Error at start up

James Igoe raine_31 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 23 16:35:50 PDT 2003

Hello,

I have taken a look at the errata and I haven't seen anything that would
seem problematic with my hardware. The error arises during bootup, and it
notes about vga0 on the the previous line. I take this to mean that it is
having problems with my video card. I have an Intel i810 vid card. This is a
dell laptop, 1ghz celeron, 384mb ram, 20gb ide drives.

Any thoughts that you have would be great.

Regards,
Raine