Configuring GeForce FX 5200 in X?

Dragoncrest dragoncrest at voyager.net
Fri Aug 22 21:59:53 PDT 2003

	Hi all.  Just got a GeForce4 FX 5200 to install in a new Freebsd box and
I'm trying to configure X to use it, but I don't see the card listed
anywhere in the list of cards on the machine.  What do I do in order to
configure the card itself?  I'd like to get it installed and running in
there if possible.  If it's not one that bsd will use, I'll just swap my
GF3 out of my win box instead, but I'd rather get this going of
possible.  Can anyone point me in the direction of how to get this working
or which driver to use?