To list admin

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at clunix.cl.msu.edu
Wed Aug 20 06:47:06 PDT 2003

> Hello!
> when i try to reply mail coming from
> freebsd-questions at freebsd.org the "To:" section shows
> the sender address! so when i sent a reply it doesn't
> reach to list! could you change this! At least in CC:
> section the list's address should be added!

Try using a 'group' reply if your Email client supports it.
Check your documentation - in ELM it is 'g', but I don't know
about others.

Group Reply  means it will reply to all recipients of the original
message.   The freebsd-questions list server puts the poster
address on the To:  line and the freebsd-questions address
on the CC: line so if you use a group reply it will get both.

////jerry