Where is a mirror of FreeBSD-4.6 (snap-shot) (was: Problems)

Simon Barner barner at in.tum.de
Tue Aug 19 07:12:59 PDT 2003

Hi,

> Hey there...
>  I having some problems whit connection to
> ftp://current.freebsd.org/pub/freebsd/snapshots/i386/4.6-release
> What is my problem... and who can´t i fixes it..?

Well, the directory does not exist...

Depending on what you want to do, you can find FreeBSD mirrors with
FreeBSD releases, snap-shots and iso-images here:

http://www.freebsdmirrors.org/

Unfortunately, there is no snap-shot of FreeBSD 4.6, but there is
FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE. If you have no compelling reason to use 4.6, I'd
suggest to use the lastest version (4.8) instead.

Of course, there is also the mirror list:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors.html

Regards,
 Simon