Cups / Mozilla printing issues.

Lewis Thompson purple at lewiz.info
Mon Aug 18 11:22:44 PDT 2003

Hi,

  I'm not sure if this isn't a bit off-topic but I hope somebody might
know the answer anyway.  I'm running 5.1-R and I've cups-lpr (and all
the other necessary stuff installed).  When I print from
mozilla-firebird (mozilla-gtk2 it uses, afaik) it does actually work but
it's printing is in what appears to be Courier New or some other
fixed-width font, instead of the font displayed on the page.  I know I
can print TT-fonts because I've printed stuff from AbiWord2 without
issues.  Furthermore the text is all ``squished''.  Any hints for
sorting this behaviour would be greatly appreciated.

  Thanks very much,

-lewiz.

--
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple at lewiz.net | jab:lewiz at jabber.org | url:http://lewiz.net |-