Java and Netscape 7.1?

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Sun Aug 17 22:45:51 PDT 2003

Hi,
	I've installed both netscape7-7.1 (a Linux browser) and
linux-sun-jdk-1.4.2 via ports on FreeBSD-4.8. Both are working
fine, but I can't work out how to enable Java support from
within netscape7english. I've searched the questions mailing
list with no luck. All the Netscape 7.1 release notes say is
that: Java is not included with the Linux installer for Netscape 7.1.
Download Java version 1.4.2 or later at the Java web site.

Many thanks for suggestions or solutions,

	Warren