IPF & DHCP request

geek geek at netcabo.pt
Sun Aug 17 13:30:41 PDT 2003

Hey guys, can u please post (who have) rules with DHCP involved?! because, i'm in troube, my firewall doesnt work because because my ipf.rules doesnt work and i dont know why!!

When i put in rules "pass in/out all" i have acess to the internet, otherwise, with my rules i dont, and i have change them so many times, and they didnt work anyway, if anyone can help me:

block in log all
block out log all

pass in quick on lo0 all
pass out quick on lo0 all

pass in quick on ep0 all
pass out quick on ep0 all

#Allow internal traffic to outside world
pass out quick on ep1 proto tcp all keep state
pass out quick on ep1 proto udp all keep stateuic
pass out quick on ep1 proto icmp all keep state

#Allow traffic from outside
#DNS
pass in quick on ep1 proto udp from any to any port = 53 keep state

#DHC# [dhclient]
pass in quick on ep1 proto udp from any to any port = 68 keep state keep fragsP

... where ep1 is external interface and ep0 is the internal :/

thankks!