permission

GNorm gnorm at mac.com
Sat Aug 16 15:19:11 PDT 2003

I have installed apache and got it to run, however when I tried to
access a web address that I have set for virtual hosting I get the
following message:

Forbidden

I assume this error is the results of the permission on the directory
containing web content. I have looked at the permissions for the default
web directory and tried those settings, the default site works, the
virtual sites do not.
As always, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks Lowell, for your help I was able to get the invalid error cleared
up.

Gregory Norman