Gateway problemas

Mike Maltese mike at pcmedx.com
Fri Aug 15 20:03:27 PDT 2003

>From what point in your network are you not able to connect? Can you ping
the outside world from you gateway itself? Do you have your NAT ruleset
written correctly?

Use this for your ruleset (copy exactly):

pass in quick on ep0 all
pass out quick on ep0 all

pass in quick on ep1 all
pass out quick on ep1 all

pass in quick on lo0 all
pass out quick on lo0 all

Use this ruleset until you have full connectivity, then go from there!