quickquestion

Kung Foo Ham[p]?ster freebsd at kungfoohampster.com
Thu Aug 14 12:01:54 PDT 2003

In regards to your statement on not being able to find most of your ports
binaries and etc...

In general, you can find out where things are installed by taking a look at the
contents of the 'pkg-plist' file in a port's directory and by
tacking '/usr/local' on to it as a prefix.  Of course, the port x11/XFree86-4
is an exception.

-Adam