UK keyboard and missing ? character

Darren darren at dazdaz.org
Thu Aug 14 04:06:33 PDT 2003

Hello Jez,

Thanks for your reply.  Unfortunately this and many variations don't
allow me to use the £ (UK pound) character.  I've spent some more time
searching around and hav'nt found a working solution, yet.

Of those UK people with a working £ character, what rc.conf* settings
do you use?

Many thanks.
Darren