Promise FastTrak 100

Craig Rose craig at zeonhost.com
Mon Aug 11 15:22:20 PDT 2003

Thanks Kent.

To Everyone, I'm sorry about the additional messages. They were sent over
the past couple of days while we were trying to get our Reverse DNS
corrected to post here. I had assumed that they were dropped and had sent
another message today.

Regards,

Craig Rose

On Tuesday 05 August 2003 09:36 am, Craig Rose wrote:
> I looked on the archives for something about this, but could not find
> anything.
>
> Are there drivers for this IDE raid card? Or is there a trick I
> should use to get the ver 4.8 to recognize the drives thru this
> controller?
>
> Any help will be appreciated.

Look at the hardware release notes. For 4.8 they are at
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/4.8R/hardware-i386.html#AEN33

It is listed.

BTW, 3 messages to -questions is really frowned on. Since it is a p2p
forum, you are supposed to wait.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart