POP Before SMTP

Doug Hardie bc979 at lafn.org
Mon Aug 11 13:50:42 PDT 2003

On Monday, Aug 11, 2003, at 04:06 US/Pacific, Mark wrote:

> [...]

Well I found the following on the sendmail.org pages:

sendmail requires sasldb to be owned by root or the trusted user and
not be readable by anyone else since the file contains sensitive data
(shared secrets).

Ok.  I guess thats probably the way to go then.  At least there are no
error messages.  But, now how do I get past the missing pipe?
Something else needs to be started, but what?

-- Doug