Help me on my freebsd machine

amin amin at rackstores.com
Mon Aug 11 00:59:25 PDT 2003

HI
I don't know is that true that they are saying that freebsd is a perfect machine for your network and acce
ok I don't know how to start but I have been reading freebsd books for about 8 weeks but I have about tons of problems that I seems it was not a problem for any body else
or maybe I am new I'm not able to see these things...

I want to set up a gateway, with FTP access and mail and I have my own Static IP and domain so I want to set up a really complete server at my home.
but it seems that if I go like this it will take for ever and I still in my first place...

please help me what should I do where should I go

What should I read