install rel. 4.8

Markie markie at notwentytwo.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Aug 9 09:58:58 PDT 2003

If you made the partitions UFS2 then you're going to have to do a clean
install. I'm not sure what the default is in 5.1,in the 5.0 install it was
still UFS1. If they're UFS1 then it's probably possible (someone else will
have to point out how to do it) but I think it's be much cleaner to do a
clean install.

Are you having specific or big problems with 5.1?