POP Before SMTP

FreeBSD katrina at nightrealmstudios.com
Fri Aug 8 21:23:53 PDT 2003

WOOT!  Thanks to all the responses I finally got my popauth working again.
Before I totally wiped out the popauth and qpopper I created I decided to
mess with my sendmail rules after comparing them to the Drac rules that was
in someones elses email here.  After tweaking them a little bit I finally
got them to work with my popauth and qpopper programs and all is well ;P
Thanks!