Viruses on Freebsd?

Steven Lake me at raiden.net
Thu Aug 7 07:43:55 PDT 2003

	Just curious if there were any actual viruses out in the wild that were
written to run on a freebsd system.  I know Windows has gobs of them, mac
has a number, but most are dead and linux has had a few that quickly
fizzled.  But I've never heard of any ever being written for Freebsd or any
of the bsd's.  Were there any and if so how many?

	Or is there a site I can go to that lists how many viruses have been
written for each platform such as mac and windows and linux?