ghostscript and kde3 configuration

Rajat Datta rajat at skipstone.com
Tue Aug 5 16:18:50 PDT 2003

A few days ago I had asked how the configuration screen for ghostscript
drivers worked in that I couldn't get the cursor over to the OK button.  I
got the answer to use the TAB key from several people.

But, it doesn't seem to always work.  If I press TAB, the cursor simply moves
over some number of columns to the right (I'm presuming 8 columns).  But,
/stand/sysinstall, which I presume is similar, works just fine.  Now, I'm
getting the same problem when trying to configure kde3 (doing a make install
in /usr/ports/x11/kde3).

This happens whether I use xterm, KDE Konsole, or the non-X tty console.  I
assume some stty setting is wrong, but what?

rajat