DNS Server Farm

Max Clark max.clark at media.net
Mon Aug 4 08:51:15 PDT 2003

For recursive lookups you should only be looking at djbdns's dnscache
(http://cr.yp.to).

As far as load balancers go, my preference has always been hardware (ASIC)
based appliances such as the Alteon AceDirector or the Foundry ServerIron.
Both are rock solid and will handle more traffic than you could imagine.

Max