HELP - changed ISP and im blocked out!

Don Buckley dfbtech at telus.net
Mon Apr 28 13:54:28 PDT 2003

for me it's just simpler that way. I only have 2 computers at home, nothing
mission critical, and the leases from my isp are for the most part static,
the ip practically never changes. The problem was that my isp was assigning
each of the systems to separate subnets with some wierd network access stuff
happening. the problem actually cleared itself up when my windows computer
after renewing was assigned to the same subnet as my bsd box. go figure.

thanks tho :)