Can I install the expect port WO draging in X

Daniel Bye dan at slightlystrange.org
Mon Apr 28 02:17:09 PDT 2003

On Sun, Apr 27, 2003 at 10:19:50AM -0400, stan wrote:
> I'n building a new machine that's for an aplication similar to one I've
> already got deployed. The machines in question don't need X. When I tried
> to build the expect port it tried to pull in X as a dependancy.
>
> Is this new? Even if it's not, is there a way I can avoid this?

Don't think so - I seem to recall expect wanting this stuff for a while.  If
you don't want X11, try setting WITHOUT_X11 and start again.

HTH

Dan

--
Daniel Bye

PGP Key fingerprint: 3D73 AF47 D448 C5CA 88B4 0DCF 849C 1C33 3C48 2CDC
                                                                     _
                                              ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                         - against HTML, vCards and  X
                                - proprietary attachments in e-mail / \