Problems setting up dual-boot (SOLVED!)

Adam blueeskimo at gmx.net
Sun Apr 27 12:21:32 PDT 2003

Well, after completely wrecking both my FreeBSD and Windows partitions
and having to reinstall both, I have FINALLY got my dual-boot working!

http://gag.sourceforge.net/

If you have access to a Win32 machine, just run the provided .exe and it
will create a floppy that sets up the dual-boot for you, regardless of
what physical disk the OS is located on ..

Thanks EVERYONE for all the help, advice, and information. In the
future, I will be recommending GAG to everyone that asks how to set up
dual-boot!

--
Adam <blueeskimo at gmx.net>