delay firewall start

Markie markie at notwentytwo.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Apr 26 11:24:27 PDT 2003

Hi,
If you put your firewall in a file, say /etc/firewall.sh

Example contents:
#!/bin/tcsh
sleep 50
ipfw=/sbin/ipfw
${ipfw} add 100 allow all from any to any

(remember to make whatever you call the file executable) and in rc.conf I
think it's firewall_script="/etc/firewall.sh" then you could just have the
sleep 50 or something like that at the very top of the script I suppose?
Don't know of any other way....

Markie